Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 is Coming to an End

My precious baby girl, Kaelynn celebrated her 5th Birthday at Jump 'N Jive with friends and family. It was a special day and she had a lot of fun! She is growing up fast and is my gorgeous, funny, independent, smart daughter who I love and admire.









Jake got an exciting opportunity to relive a past love and play in the Palo Duro Alumni football game.





I got to see a few good friends from high school at the RHS alumni game, it was great to see them all and it was a fun night.

We had a great Christmas and got to spend a fun day at Jena's for Brunch and were in great company with the whole family there together. We missed our Gigi who passed on last year on Christmas morning, but are happy knowing she is with Heavenly Father and our Papa and Grammee and Grandpa Wayne and so many other loved ones who have gone home before us.




1 comment:

  1. Great pics. I especially love the one of Jared screaming and that I'm not holding him this time!

    ReplyDelete